Google says more than 100 games will be arriving at Stadia during the year 2021
After announcing the closure of the internal development teams at Stadia, firing the renowned Jade Raymond, and changing the redirection of its efforts to agreements with third parties, Google is doing everything to regain the trust of this fringe of disgruntled users.
So, after surprisingly adding Little Nightmares 2 to Stadia Pro on the first day, with a new post entrusted to its official channels, it revealed that in 2021 more than 100 games will be published on the Google Stadia store.
To make the words even more convincing, he offered a taste of what we can expect in the coming weeks. Check the calendar:
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition (February 23)
- Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut (February 23)
- It came from space and ate our brains (March 2)
- FIFA 21 (March 17)
- Kaze and the Wild Masks (March 26)
- Judgment (March 23)
- Killer Queen Black (date not defined)
- Street Power Football (date not set)
- Hellpoint (date not defined)
A respectable formation, in which FIFA 21 undoubtedly stood out on March 17th, one of the fruits of the partnership with Electronic Arts that in recent weeks has also brought Madden NFL 21 to the Mountain View servers.
I like several different works, but with a tendency for strange and funny stories.
I like arts, games, drawings and interesting things.